T.ba’s leather boots and shoes are make of excellent quality Spanish leather. We also tailor-make them to fit your calves and leg length. There are numerous ways to wear the boots.
When you take care of them, they will last you a lifetime. The best is that your boots will also improve over the years! Read on to see how to do it:
How to care for your boots?
- Clean the boots with a damp cloth or soft shoe brush.
- Condition them to soften the leather. Avoid soap or oil products as that can make them sag and crease more easily.
- Polish the boots with a cream polish to make the boots more shiny.
- Protect. You can use water protection.
- Store them well in a dry, dark place.
- Boot shapers or stuffing is a good idea to help keep the shape if you leave them for long. (Clean wine bottles and rolled-up magazines are easy hacks that work well!)
- Boot bags can also be used if you transport them to a riding or hunting event.