To make the most of the new year, it is essential to get enough sleep. To sleep and dream well, it is always a good idea to invest in comfortable sleepwear. Preferably something that you can put on early in the evening and feel good and pretty about too, before drifting off.
Too chic to reserve for the nighttime: Dreaming Habits’ pyjamas sets, nightgowns and robes are made to make you feel good at all times. But especially so during the time when you dream. The luxurious sleepwear presents a new way of taking care of yourself, investing in your sleep and dreams.
Falling asleep quickly
In our busy lives, having a method to fall asleep quickly could be useful. People swear by different ways, but today, we are fascinated by the famous military method developed to help US pilots fall asleep quickly. Have you tried it?
This method promises it can help you fall asleep as fast as in two minutes! To use it, try the following:
- Lay down and relax all the muscles in your face, including mouth and tongue. Drop your shoulders and hands.
- Inhale and exhale with deep, calming breaths.
- Repeat this process with your chest, legs, thighs, and calves until your body is completely relaxed.
- Clear your mind for 10 seconds by imagining a relaxing scene, for example a beautiful field.
- If point 4 doesn’t work, repeat the phrase “don’t think, don’t think, don’t think” for 10 seconds, and relax again.